Post Holdings Senior Brand Manager - Toronto in Toronto, Ontario
This Senior Brand Manager position reports to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for all strategic development and execution of business plans to deliver corporate revenue and profit targets for their respective portfolio. In this role, you will direct and manage the strategic development, design and implementation of product positioning, product launch, brand and market awareness, advertising and public relations initiatives delivering against the business plan. You will work closely with all functional areas including: sales, operations, market research, distribution, finance and advertising, developing strong marketing and general management skills.
• Drives the development and execution of key strategies and tactics resulting in growth including the development and implementation of business plans, budgets as well as the evaluation of the effectiveness of marketing efforts and associated expenditures.
• Defines, develops and manages marketing strategies, effective product positioning plans designed to best reach target customers, competitive analysis, product launches, strategic analysis and maintaining the portfolio by overseeing advertising, graphic design, visual and all media communications.
• Implements marketing vehicles and product positioning through online communications, advertising, product design, sales presentations and other collateral including identification and tracking of ROI on these and associated efforts
• Drives the product commercialization process, from determining what products to be offered to launch, working closely with Consumer Insights, Research and Development, Operations, Finance and Sales
• Utilizes relevant consumer research or syndicated data to identify and address clear definitions of target consumer and business needs to drive brand growth, share and penetration
• Partners with agencies in the development of consumer communication and programming across multiple media channels
• Effectively demonstrates strong financial skills and ability to evaluate financial implications of decisions in delivering the revenue, share and profit targets in the business plan
• Coaches and develops a direct report by achieving and maintaining a high level of morale among PCB.
• Excellent team leadership skills
• Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
• Strategic, planning and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and computer skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 8+ years consumer focused marketing experience, CPG a plus
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Commerce, MBA preferred
• Ability to travel (5-10%)