Post Holdings Reliability Engineer - Tremonton, UT in Tremonton, Utah
The successful candidate will have responsibility of assisting in the efforts to ensure reliability (MTBF) and maintainability (MTTR) of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems. Identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This broad primary role includes loss elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management.
• Works with project engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified equipment and systems installations.
• Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an asset maintenance plan that includes:
o Value-added preventive maintenance tasks.
o Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
• Provides input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
• Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues. To fulfill this responsibility, the reliability engineer applies:
o Data analysis techniques that can include:
Statistical process control
Reliability modeling and prediction
Root cause analysis (RCA) and root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
Failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACAS)
Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
• Ability to train other personnel on data analysis tools and techniques.
• Works with Production, Maintenance, and Engineering to perform analyses of assets including:
o Asset utilization
o Equipment effectiveness
o Equipment criticality rankings
o Remaining useful life
o Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability, and costs of assets.
o Provides technical support to production, maintenance and technical personnel.
o Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/design and make/buy decisions.
• Ability to lead / supervise teams to accomplish established goals and project objectives.
• Bachelors of Science in an Engineering discipline is required
• Preferred Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) or Certified Maintenance & Reliability Technician (CMRT)
• 3 or more years of experience in Maintenance and reliability, production management, engineering or operations experience.
• Advanced Computer Skills
• Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with internal departments (i.e. production, engineering, logistics, accounting), contractors, suppliers, inspectors, and customers.
• Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and aptitude.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong knowledge of preventive maintenance programs and the tools associated with failure detection (i.e. vibration analysis, oil monitoring, and thermography) as well as the software associated with them.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.